The Temporary Staffing Division of Atrium Personnel & Consulting Services provides seasonal and temporary staffing assistance for companies ranging in size from start up companies to Fortune 500 companies. We provide resources for both and needs ranging from “fill ins” for medical or vacation leave, to a continuous source of “ramp up” staffing needs.
Regardless of the need, we offer a variety of programs to support the need:
- On Site Management – Onsite Management can be provided for client companies that have a large, ongoing need for temporaries. As part of our service, we provide a dedicated Onsite Manager who acts as an HR person for you. Among the duties this person can perform are recruiting, new employee orientations, employee counseling, employee terminations, and participation in safety meetings.
- Temp to Hire and/or Seasonal Staffing – This approach is used when a client wants to hire someone to their staff while “trying them out” for a predetermined period while avoiding any potential HR issues. This approach works well for clients who want to minimize their recruiting costs and also avoid carrying costs (Workers comp, unemployment, background checks etc) of employees until they are confident they are a fit for the position.
- Direct Hire Placement – The direct-hire placement position allows you to hire one of our employees on a contingency fee basis. You let us know the requirements for the position and we will find the best candidate. We will recruit, screen, and interview the employee before he or she is sent to your company to be interviewed. The employee will then start immediately on your company’s payroll.
- Normal Temporary Usage – We work with companies who have large needs for 50 – 200 people for their busy seasons to smaller firms who need a few people to augment their existing staff or to fill-in people for medical or vacation leave.
- Payrolling – Often times companies see it advantageous to have us payroll their employees. This approach is justified for a variety of reasons including lack of an HR department or payroll system to process the employees through.